IN THE CIRCUIT COURT, SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
IN AND FOR
ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 2006-056 PI-CIR
RE: REVISED LAW LIBRARY HOURS -
In order to continue to provide for uniform hours of operation for all Pinellas County Law Libraries, and
In order to expand access to the Pinellas County Law Libraries for members of The Florida Bar, it is hereby
1. The law libraries located in
2. The law libraries located in
3. Members in good standing of The Florida Bar utilizing the law libraries during non-public hours shall be given access by Court Security. Attorneys shall sign in with security upon arrival and sign out when leaving. A valid Florida Bar card must be shown to gain admittance during non-public hours. Additional identification may be required at the discretion of the Bailiffs or Security Officers.
4. Members of The Florida Bar utilizing the law libraries during non-public hours shall comply with all rules and regulations of the library, including but not limited to no smoking, no long distance telephone calls, and no removal of any printed materials. Computers, facsimile machines, and other equipment which is for the use of court staff shall not be utilized.
5. Law library hours may be adjusted by the Chief Judge without the necessity of further administrative order(s). Any such changes to the regular law library hours shall be posted outside the affected library or libraries.
Administrative Order 2003-048 PI-CIR is hereby rescinded.
DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at
David A. Demers, Chief Judge
cc: All Pinellas Judge
The Honorable Bernie McCabe, State Attorney
The Honorable Robert H. Dillinger, Public Defender
The Honorable Ken Burke, Clerk of
Carol Heath, Director, Court Services Division, Pinellas County Clerk’s Office
Gay Inskeep, Trial Courts Administrator
Susan H. Churuti,
Court Security Division,
Chair, Law Library Board